TripAdvisor

www.tripadvisor.com

Fast-paced, flexible, great people

Desktop Lead (Former Employee) Newton, MA (US)

ProsThey hire top talent, many of whom are fantastic to work with. Cutting edge and leading ideas means lots of change and a fast pace, but if you love to learn and grow this is a great place.

ConsAt times, I witnessed people burning out. While my direct manager was great to work with and helped prevent my burnout, that may not be the case in all situations.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't try so hard to maintain "startup" status, when that's clearly in the past. Embrace a new culture that fits with the size and politics of the business. You've got GREAT people--utilize them.

A great place with excellent people---going through some culture changes and growth

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at TripAdvisor full-time

Pros: -Smart, creative, driven people---you work with great people -Fast culture that gets things done -Global---got to travel for work -Nice perks like free snacks and lunches, great holiday… Cons: -Lots of change over the past year and this has created instability and negativity in… Advice to Senior Management: You own the culture--any cultural change starts with you. You need to truly understand that you're responsible for affecting change; its top-down. TripAdvisor has amazing… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome place to work.

Content Representative (Current Employee) Billerica, MA (US)

I have been working at TripAdvisor full-time for more than a year

Pros: Flexible work environment. Great Benefits. Ability to work from home. Cons: have to work 6 days a week. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on TripAdvisor.

Worked for TripAdvisor? Contribute to the Community!