www.trin.net Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

I am satisfied with my current level of employment

Operator C (Current Employee)
Pittsburgh, PA (US)

I have been working at Trinity Industries

ProsA very fair company. No union means no union dues and the company treats it's employees fairly and with a sense of respect. Good hours. Company issued personal protective gear including annual safety boots.

ConsI am currently having some difficulty finding requirements for advancement to next operator level. This appears to be an issue with a number of employees not just myself. I intend to persue the matter, though, and expect that I will be able to get satisfactory results.

I have been working at Trinity Industries

Pros: Benefits are in line with industry standards. Strarting to use technology to… Cons: Head strong management. Older industry with older ideas and outdated thoughts.… Advice to Senior Management: Manegers need to get some new ideas from younger upcoming professional coming out of college. Need to pay… More

I have been working at Trinity Industries

Pros: Business casual environment, friendly staff. Cons: Promotion potential is very limited. Annual raises are uncommon.… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to show appreciation for your staff's hard work. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Trinity Industries.

Worked for Trinity Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Trinity Industries reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Trinity Industries CEO Timothy R. Wallace. All reviews posted anonymously by Trinity Industries employees.