Thomson Reuters

www.thomsonreuters.com
  www.thomsonreuters.com
There are newer employer reviews for Thomson Reuters

Solid company, large and very busy with some good experiences

Current Employee - Storage Engineer in Eagan, MN (US)
Current Employee - Storage Engineer in Eagan, MN (US)

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Working in the technical organization, you get to experience scale at a level that very few other places come even close to, managing assets across dozens of datacenters across the globe. My coworkers are pretty good given my experiences at other employers. The management has good direction if not maybe a little too much ambition. The benefits are good with a choose your coverage type of health plan.

Cons

WIth the scale so large, even the smallest of changes becomes a large undertaking. The Eagan, MN campus while nice is lacking of amenities compared to other large corporate campuses. In the technical organization, positions are very siloed, so branching out of your area can be a bit more difficult than other places.

Add some nice amenities to the Eagan campus (home to nearly 7000 employees) such as a minute clinic or beverages beyond coffee. Be more aware of headcount constraints and get people into positions a bit quicker.

2661 Other Employee Reviews for Thomson Reuters (View Most Recent)

Most. Awesome. Workplace. Ever.

Former Employee - Publishing Specialist in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Publishing Specialist in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I worked at Thomson Reuters full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Why it's awesome:

- They take care of everything that you need in order to perform well. They make sure that every employee is safe, healthy and well-trained.
    - The facilities. From my workstation to the vending machines, I must say it's something worth raving (if not bragging) about.
    - Last but not the least, it's the people. Thomson Reuters has provided me an opportunity to work with one of the brightest and most creative minds who are a joy to work with. I think this is the best part of working here.

Cons

Maybe if they had a better schedule for my workflow during my stay, it would have been better.

I hope that the culture that I have encountered during my stay would continue to grow into something better

Overall its good place to work

I have been working at Thomson Reuters full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Good quality of work for IT professional

Cons

No much oppertunity for promotions

Nothing