The Myers Group

www.themyersgroup.net

Good experience if you like the outbound call center environment

Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewer (Former Employee) Duluth, GA (US)

ProsKnowing that you are obtaining feedback that will help possibly improve health care plans. You frequently get to talk with respondents that are very cooperative and pleasant which makes the job more enjoyable. Management is helpful when you are unsure of how to handle different respondent situations. Coworkers and supervisory staff are pleasant. Training time is thorough and prepares you well.

ConsThe entry level pay is rather low and there are no benefits. During the down season, you may be sent home due to lack of work for the day which of course means no pay for the day. Sometimes the autodialer will have the caller ready and the script is delayed just a moment so that you sound not quite prepared. If the script could be visible before caller answers, you can sound more prepared and professional.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen there is no work it would be nice if management could inform you ahead of time so that you don't make the trip to work. Also, the pay and benefits could be better even for entry level.

customer service manager

Manager (Former Employee) Duluth, GA (US)

I worked at The Myers Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: location in duluth is good. Cons: terrible director, and ALOT OF NEPOTISM Advice to Senior Management: i was a mgr, but No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Call Center Agent

Call Center (Former Employee) Duluth, GA (US)

I worked at The Myers Group full-time for less than a year

Pros: They like to give us free food once in a… Cons: The paid is horrible for what we do. Advice to Senior Management: They need to check their QM because they just sit… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on The Myers Group.

Worked for The Myers Group? Contribute to the Community!