My short experience with I-Grace

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros

Personally, I had a very pleasurable experience working at the I-Grace Company, though it was for a short time. My supervisor was highly understanding, firm and informative all while making my time there very enjoyable.

Cons

While my personal experience was wonderful, I can say that there was a very high turnover rate for other positions. The company is fast pace and at times placed high demands upon their employees, leaving them overwhelmed and literally in tears at times.

Management should be able to communicate issues and/or concerns and follow them through rather than leaving some employees to fall on their face.

Other Reviews for The I-Grace Company

Was put on furlough never got called back

Former Employee - Finished Carpenter  in  New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Finished Carpenter in New York, NY (US)

I worked at The I-Grace Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great pay!! great customers!!! Good to work for

Cons

Bad management, need to speak to employees and let them know what's going on in the company without stabbing them in the back.

Please be straight with employees and work performed will be better.

The I Grace Company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY (US)

I worked at The I-Grace Company

Pros

Pay is okay, benefits are offered. 401k was offered when I was there. Paid holiday and vacation time was offered.

Cons

Poor management, poor building and construction knowledge, high employee turnover. The main means of communication with supervisors, coworkers and management is through interoffice email which can seem a bit too impersonal at times. Lots of overtime.

Upper and middle management should refrain from making the company more complex than it needs to be. It's not necessary. The company as a whole additionally needs to work on building better relationships with their employees and coworkers

There are newer employer reviews for The I-Grace Company.

Worked for The I-Grace Company? Contribute to the Community!