Tesco

www.tesco.com

Me happy with my work despite need to cough in extra hours to upkeep my work deliverance in my organisation

Chargeman (Current Employee) Klang (Malaysia)

ProsTesco shares good values to upkeep environment.
Always has good high expectations in maintaining a well organised store especially by its outer and floor appearance.
Has good visions and missions to to keep the flow to continue to grow.
"Because we care " is one one powerful slogan that's reminds and keep me going despite many hindrances in work-life.

ConsHaving need to commit long working hours towards work to keep it going to meet deadlines.
Specific Office rooms not available for Facility departments for self and department to get organised.

Advice to Senior ManagementHumble suggestions :

1.To continuously carryout in depth study on working hours so that doesn't over work the staffs and help them to have more time for themselves especially for recreations and games which will in return help the organisation to grow smoothly.

2.Help less the less fortunate people in each country it has its stores in learning to up keep good basic life values to help them keep growing positively in being part of a knowledgeable and value oriented community.

Slow

Project Manager (Current Employee) Cheshunt, England (UK)

I have been working at Tesco full-time for more than a year

Pros: - The company does care about bringing it's staff on Cons: - Salary is abysmal - Changes get pushed out time after time - Company is trying to be a fast paced eCommerce company but is too… Advice to Senior Management: - Pay your staff properly, not concentrating all the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very good learning experience but not as rewarding as i wished it to be

Functional Analyst (Former Employee) Bangalore (India)

I worked at Tesco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great Work life balance, Flexible shift timings Cons: Employee Processes are very slow Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Tesco.

Worked for Tesco? Contribute to the Community!