Teekay
www.teekay.com Vancouver, Canada

A dynamic company to work for if your goals lie in Corporate Management & Strategy.

Offshore Employee (Former Employee)
Houston, TX (US)

I worked at Teekay full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMultinational workforce & dynamic organisation due to the industry of the company. Many new avenues to further ones career in the shipping and offshore industry with the market leader.

ConsToo rigid as far as introduction of new comer´sto organisation goes. You are constantly watched. More like the management wants you to make an error rather than help you solve it.

Advice to Senior ManagementLossen up.

Was the best company in the world, on its way down now..!!

Merchant Navy Officer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Teekay full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Continous Salary, 3 Months Contract, Medical insurance, Priority pass these are… Cons: Too involved in cost cutting, employs onboard are not provided… Advice to Senior Management: The company is still one of the best in the world, keep… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Such potential, but falls short

I have been working at Teekay

Pros: excellent benefits Great people Safety is priority Cons: Management turns a blind eye with anyone who has a 'manager' in their title. Quick to believe that 'manager' means they know what they… Advice to Senior Management: Please take a look at who you have leading your… More

There are newer reviews on Teekay.

Worked for Teekay? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Teekay reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Teekay CEO Peter Evensen. All reviews posted anonymously by Teekay employees.