There are newer employer reviews for Taulia

Love being a part of a start up company

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Park City, UT (US)
Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Park City, UT (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time for more than a year

Pros

I prefer a small start up company where I can contribute to the team in many different ways. Taulia offers me that opportunity and it's very rewarding to see the results of my labor make the company better. Our professional services team is only made up of "A" players so you can rely in each person to do their job well and also be available to you if you need any help.

Cons

It's been difficult to find SAP experts to work on our team. This means that the rest of us have to come up to speed on SAP which takes some time. Taulia has been great at getting us SAP training to help in that process.

Keep finding great people to join our team. In the end, it's the people who make the company!

23 Other Employee Reviews for Taulia (View Most Recent)

Small Company Engagement with Big Company Production

Current Employee - Supplier Outreach  in  Park City, UT (US)
    Current Employee - Supplier Outreach in Park City, UT (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time for less than a year

Pros

Taulia knows how to treat employees well. Everyone is able to help you with a project and provide their expertise. Outside of work, their is a community of friendship maintained and they make a point to nurture those relationships.

If you have an idea that you want implemented, the people in charge want to know what you have to say and give you the freedom to see it come into reality. Everyone works hard to make improvements happen and happen fast.

You are given the responsibility to get your job down without having to be micromanaged. When a project is completed, you feel responsible for its success and credit/appreciation is given where due.

Cons

Most everyone at Taulia is an A-game player. Everyone works hard and is capable to find a solution to almost any problem. You don't have to expect crazy hours, but expect to work hard at your job. If you are one of those people that like to show up, do the bare minimum, and go home, you probably won't fit in and won't like working for Taulia.

Taulia is on the cuspe of becoming a large and very successful company. Ending the year of 2012, it will start to move out of the small company startup feel and into the big company structure. During this transition, don't lose the small company feel and focus on emphasizing the worth of every employee.

Awesome people and satisfying work

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Taulia full-time for more than a year

Pros

#1 thing for me is the people. You will never face a problem alone, and everyone is willing to help you go the extra mile to make the product better. You will genuinely like the people you work with.

Company culture encapsulates the "Get Sh*t Done" philosophy. People are laid back here for the most part, but will become scarily laser-focused to solve whatever issues present themselves.

Benefits are great: above average vacay, fully stocked kitchen, frequent free lunches, game room with Foosball table and vintage arcade cabinet, awesome new office in a cool part of SF with great nearby restaurants and close to BART, commuter benefits, etc.

Executive team and management in general are totally open and available. They will help you work through problems as opposed to just expecting you to deal with it yourself. They are passionate about what they do and that passion is contagious. My experience is they genuinely care about your career progression, health/sanity, and overall happiness, and will take active steps to work with you to ensure you're satisfied with your role.

Cons

You will be challenged. It's a startup, so the typical problem of having a lot of work and not always having enough resources to satisfactorily tackle that work becomes an issue from time to time.

Processes change frequently. Again, a byproduct of being an agile startup. This frustrates some people.

Just maintain the awesomeness as the company grows.

There are newer employer reviews for Taulia

Worked for Taulia? Contribute to the Community!