It was an amazing experience and I learned a lot.

Former Employee - Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee  in  Bangalore (India)
Former Employee - Assistant Systems Engineer Trainee in Bangalore (India)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

The work culture and the vista of opportunities to excel were remarkable. It was an amazing experience overall.

Cons

It was my first company, so I really can't compare any Cons and compare because I found everything smooth in Tata Consultancy Services

Can't really comment here.

Other Reviews for Tata Consultancy Services

My Review on TCS

Current Employee - Assistant Systems Engineer  in  Chennai (India)
    Current Employee - Assistant Systems Engineer in Chennai (India)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros

No work pressure - You can work freely without any tension.
    Job Security - Job Security is high
    Decent Salary packages
    Learning - There are plenty of Training session for employees

Cons

Projects - you will get projects irrelevant to your skills. If you are freshers, then you must accept whatever projects RMG allocate you. . . They wont consider your skills at all

Promotions - They wont give you promotions based on your performance, If your manager likes you, then you will get a Promotion, otherwise not.

No incentives to encourage employees

Provide incentives to encourage employees. and Please allocate projects based on their skills.

Tcs team in Comcast at Philadelphia , PA and Westchester,PA

Former Employee - Developer  in  Philadelphia, PA (US)
    Former Employee - Developer in Philadelphia, PA (US)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

No pros with TCS in COMCAST at Pennsylvania , I gave a 1 star rating just because rating is mandatory or else would not like to rate even 0.1%

Cons

Horrible team , don't even think of applying here. They complete the interview process, give you the P.O. But on the day of joining they just throw you out of office saying that your position is Not yet confirmed.
    After a half day they send you saying that you don't have any business here go home and wait until they call but never call you. When u try calling back none of them would pick up your call.
    The employees play a lot of politics by placing their friends and not considering people on board.
    Tcs team in Comcast both Philadelphia,PA and Westchester,PA very very very very rude unprofessional and unfriendly.

Please employee who tend to take responsibility rather than shifting it to each other. Most important please take resources only when needed, don't just hire someone and throw them out for no reason. I don't expect this kind of unprofessional behavior from such a well know client "COMCAST"

There are newer employer reviews for Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!