Tata Consultancy Services
3.3 of 5 6,532 reviews
www.tcs.com Mumbai, India 5000+ Employees

NIce Place to Work

IT Analyst (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

ProsThis is a company that is a world brand. It represents India in world. The brand image is something that strives me. Its gives fairly good salaries to employees. HR policies are okay.

ConsSometimes the management will take business driven decisions that may impact the associates in negative way. There is no Green card policy. Company relies on expats to move back to country and sometimes get hit by resourcess splitting from TCS.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreen Card for L1/H1 holders should be thought of seriously

Very Process oriented, meticulous and employee caring. Slow speed of growth

Assistant Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Mumbai (India)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Highly process oriented work culture. Proper disciplines for different verticals. Various initiatives taken by company to keep employees happy and engaged. Security… Cons: Sometimes slow in decision making One employee too small in too… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An experience that most Indian Engineering Graduates go through...A SpringBoard.

Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Tata Consultancy Services full-time for more than a year

Pros: Best Place to Launch your career, immediately after Graduation. Great exposure to corporate… Cons: A services Company focuses on providing services to clients, mostly high profile clients. Though you can learn a lot in such environments,… Advice to Senior Management: It's time TCS became an Innovation+Products company. We have been… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Tata Consultancy Services.

Worked for Tata Consultancy Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tata Consultancy Services reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Tata Consultancy Services CEO Natarajan Chandrasekaran. All reviews posted anonymously by Tata Consultancy Services employees.