There are newer employer reviews for TargetCW

Great place to work!!!

Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA (US)
Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Amazing work environment, great employees, awesome benefits...just an overall great place to work!

Cons

I think the company is doing a great job! No cons here!

17 Other Employee Reviews for TargetCW (View Most Recent)

TargetCW is a really good temp agency

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at TargetCW

Pros

They looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

Cons

The only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Expand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

TargetCW Response

Aug 28, 2014CEO

Thanks for your feedback. We are very selective about the clients we work with. We want companies that emulate our values of respect when it comes to our workers and our internal staff. So when we do ... More

Great company culture.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at TargetCW full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The overall culture is laid back and fun, but we get stuff done. Management are very approachable. There are lots of perks including a stocked kitchen with salad/sandwich bar, gym, weekly massages, annual company retreat, and ping pong table.

Cons

Could have better on boarding and training. My first week I had to ask a lot of questions and figure things out. I’ve had better benefits, but at much larger companies. As we grow, I hope they improve.

There are newer employer reviews for TargetCW