Great place to work!!!

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  San Diego, CA (US)
Current Employee - Human Resources in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at TargetCW full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing work environment, great employees, awesome benefits...just an overall great place to work!

Cons

I think the company is doing a great job! No cons here!

Other Reviews for TargetCW

TargetCW is a really good temp agency

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

I worked at TargetCW

Pros

They looked out for my welfare as a temporary full time employee, and made sure I was paid fairly for all normal and overtime hours. They are also easy to contact and helpful at all times.

Cons

The only con is the health insurance plan that they offer is almost the same as not having health insurance, and they are very quiet about not informing you of the deadlines. (If you don't sign up for it within the first 30 days of employment, then you will find yourself ineligible.) I strongly recommend saving your money.

Expand your client base. You seem to have very few companies to which you are contracted to provide labor in the Austin area. As such, since completing my temporary contract, I have not found another job through you.

TargetCW Response

Aug 28, 2014CEO

Thanks for your feedback. We are very selective about the clients we work with. We want companies that emulate our values of respect when it comes to our workers and our internal staff. So when we do ... More

EXCELLENT

Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Human Resources Specialist in San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at TargetCW full-time for less than a year

Pros

The employees are wonderful, everyone works hard, and everyone is dedicated to the company. "Old Fashion Customer Service" is the true motto of this company!

Cons

So far there is nothing negative about this company. In order to get far in life you have to work hard, but Target CW recognizes the need to work hard, then play hard.

Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for TargetCW.

Worked for TargetCW? Contribute to the Community!