Great

Current Employee - Overnight Stocker
Current Employee - Overnight Stocker

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros

I work at the Target in Christiansburg, VA, and I love it. . It's a lot of fun, the ETL's are all very nice and very active in the store. They really work with with you if you need time off or something comes up and you need to leave early. Great store.

Cons

Constantly pushing the RED card's I understand it help the store and everything. I completely understand but there isn't anything we can do if the person doesn't want it. I don't have too much negative to say.

Other Reviews for Target

Pharmacy Internship Program

Former Employee - Pharmacy Internship Program
    Former Employee - Pharmacy Internship Program

I worked at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros

Target provides great benefits for their employees. The management was very receptive to any potential issues I had.

Cons

I did not notice many cons to working for Target. The biggest issue I had with working there was the fact that I was only doing a 10-week internship.

I worked at Target

Pros

Fast paced, team member discount, people work relatively well together, fun activities on Friday in the break room like ordering team members pizza

Cons

The constant pestering to meet red card requirements when not many people want another credit or debit card in their name, it can be difficult especially when everyone is in a hurry

There are newer employer reviews for Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!