Target
3.2 of 5 6,699 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Great

Overnight Stocker (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

ProsI work at the Target in Christiansburg, VA, and I love it. . It's a lot of fun, the ETL's are all very nice and very active in the store. They really work with with you if you need time off or something comes up and you need to leave early. Great store.

ConsConstantly pushing the RED card's I understand it help the store and everything. I completely understand but there isn't anything we can do if the person doesn't want it. I don't have too much negative to say.

Good place to work while going to school

Cashier and Salesfloor (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than a year

Pros: They're really flexible with your schedule. Your work place is very clean and you have a positive work environment. Good… Cons: You only get a 10% discount as an employee. They push really hard for Target Redcards especially as cashiers. If you're good at selling… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to start out

Logistics (Former Employee)
Roseville, MN (US)

I worked at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: Flexible hours, team support, great benefits, and quality training creates a great work environment and desire for… Cons: Large corporation with business oriented goals. Employees must be motivated and aggressive to advance. Without… Advice to Senior Management: Potentially great employees may fall thru the cracks because immediate supervisors (mid… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.