There are newer employer reviews for Target

Very Nice

I have been working at Target

Pros

Flexible place, not as bad as other retail industries, pretty loyal to longtime employees.

Cons

Long hours, the retail industry in general can be hard, but that's no fault of Targets.

8231 Other Employee Reviews for Target (View Most Recent)

Flexible, fun environment, fun place to work at.

Current Employee - Sales Floor Team Member  in  College Point, NY (US)
    Current Employee - Sales Floor Team Member in College Point, NY (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros

If you're cool with everyone it is fun to work here, for the most part schedules are flexibile if you go to school.

Cons

Sometimes your mangers can stress you with work or not enough hours when its non-holday season but overall still decent hours.

Communicate with team more, tell them what's wrong and what's not. Sometimes they pile on to much work on certain team members.

Good Work Environment

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexible hours and they are willing to work with you when you put effort forth. There is some room to move up in the store which is nice as well as my fellow team members are fairly friendly. The team member discount definitely helps for groceries and other shopping and it's not hard to talk to managers.

Cons

Not a big paycheck. Also sometimes to stay under targeted hours it seems like we are understaffed to get tasks done. That means you will be busy for the most part.

Most of the management at my location are good at what they do, for what they get paid and how much experience they have.

There are newer employer reviews for Target

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!