Target
3.2 of 5 6,687 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Definitely a fun place to work.

Electronics Team Member (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat relationships formed with the team members and guests. Flexible schedule. Good team member rewards for productivity.

ConsNo opportunities for advancement at my store. A new target store opened less than 5 miles from our store which significantly reduced our sales, and reduced pay roll, making it very difficult to perform tasks.

Advice to Senior ManagementCreate more of a relationship with the team members rather than just being their boss. It's really appreciated when the management knows something about your life.

Fun and exciting place to work.

Executive Team Leader (Current Employee)
San Diego, CA (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for less than a year

Pros: The culture at Target is awesome. Everyone is friendly and driven. The way things are set up are for… Cons: The hours are long and it gets crazy during the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Company Ever

Group Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Focus on development, rewards for results, great team to grow your career or start a new one. I've worked for… Cons: Target's culture isn't for everyone. Highly collaborative with emphasis on "how" you get results.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.