Target
3.2 of 5 6,763 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Average Retail Work

Sales Floor Team Member (Current Employee)
Akron, OH (US)

I have been working at Target part-time for less than a year

ProsThere is opportunity for plenty of hours and friendly coworkers. The work is simple but you feel rewarded when you step back and see what you have accomplished.

ConsThe managers are a bit pushy and expect too much from you for this being a part-time minimum wage job. They don't always go the nicest route in giving you constructive criticism (I have left in tears more than once). They also bark orders to you while they sit in their offices eating chipotle.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more respectful and understanding with your team mates. You never know what could be going on in their personal lives.

Great place to work with smart people

Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN (US)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fantastic place to work, really smart people, lots of motivation. Cons: This is a change focused company. If you are… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work

Human Resources (Current Employee)

I have been working at Target full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Love working there. They truly live by their fast, fun… Cons: Someone people take credit for work they did not do. More

There are newer reviews on Target.

Worked for Target? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Target CEO Gregg W. Steinhafel. All reviews posted anonymously by Target employees.