Tad PGS

www.tadpgs.com
There are newer employer reviews for Tad PGS

My experience has been one of the best employment opportunities ever.

Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)
Current Employee - Quality Assurance Analyst in Mount Laurel, NJ (US)

I have been working at Tad PGS

Pros

Consideration of management. Being treated like a person and not just a number. The fact that you can ask questions and actually receive answers. The proximity of a management to the place I work.

Cons

As with any job in this economy the medical benefits could be more generous/ however that is not anything that would cause me to look for any other employer. The trade off more than likely could not replace the feeling of belonging with a great company.

Do not stop the way you are currently handling management affairs...please!

9 Other Employee Reviews for Tad PGS (View Most Recent)

Refreshing change from Navy career.

Former Employee - Computer Operator in Starke, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Computer Operator in Starke, FL (US)

I worked at Tad PGS as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

- Excellent pay opportunities.
    - Experienced people to work with.
    - Great opportunities for learning new skills in a diverse work environment.

Cons

- Contract positions, therefore no benefits.
    - Minimal time of employment.
    - Good 'ole boy network for hiring some employees. I was hired along with another technically proficient person as part of a four man team. The other two individuals were not at the interview as they were called on privately by the Senior hiring agent because they were old friends. They were also complete idiots and mostly useless during the 5 week job duration.
    - Little to no chance of long-term employment.

Some tiers of management appear to be overlooked when it comes to some of the hiring practices, while other parts of the job, in it's duration, are micromanaged. Some management have great heads on their shoulders and ensure a successful product.
    I would enjoy working with your company again if it didn't take so long between contracts. One can only go without long term employment for so long.

If you like to work hard and enjoy traveling, then this is the place for you.

I worked at Tad PGS

Pros

Working outside. Plenty of travel. Learning or developing new skills. You can see how your job played an important role in the exercise.

Cons

Working outdoors. You are at the mercy of the outside temperature. The outside shows no mercy in the summer.

Keep up the good work!