Taco Bell

www.tacobell.com
There are newer employer reviews for Taco Bell

Great people, great customers, great food

Current Employee - Assistant General Manager in London, ON
Current Employee - Assistant General Manager in London, ON

I have been working at Taco Bell full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fast paced environment but the works not too difficult. Customers that frequent Taco Bell are usually amazing to deal with.

Cons

Their refund or replace policy gets abused and I really hate replacing orders that I know never existed.

If you keep in mind that we're here to coach rather than command you'll get your crew to do almost anything you ask of them.

758 Other Employee Reviews for Taco Bell (View Most Recent)

Job Review

I have been working at Taco Bell

Pros

You learn how to work together as a team in a fast paced environment. You have fun and make people really happy !!!

Cons

Sometimes the people you serve are very mean, but this does not always happen. It really depends and there is no other problem!!!

Sad to good, but glad I did.

Former Employee - Shift Manager in Chicago, IL (US)
    Former Employee - Shift Manager in Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Taco Bell full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Job overall simple, but you must be dedicated, many believe fast food is not that serious of a job but it is. Must be willing to go above and beyond for the job, and if so then rewards will follow, with raises, promotions, and management will want to hire more quickly if you are making speed, providing customer service, and making sure to have great shifts.

Cons

Benefits weren't the best and was defiantly to fast for me to keep up, enjoy the paced, but with lack of staffing or teens who would call have at the last minute make it difficult to meet all expectations. Decided to leaving after realizing that with my diabetes I need something that allowed me to sit compared to move so quickly.

Upper management should realize that every person works different and although come people can work with just two crew members other may need three or four on the schedule so that business flows consistently and doesn't become so hectic. Take more time to make sure managers are properly trained before expecting so much of them, compared to rushing them through then complaining when mistakes are made.

There are newer employer reviews for Taco Bell