T-Mobile

www.tmobile.jobs

2078 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Good Company to Work for and Gain experience

Retail Store Manager (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

Pros-Benefits Medical, Dental, vision, and 401K Great and they also offer student assistance and rembursement
-Great company to work for and gain experience in sales with opportunity to move up to management

Cons-The training is not the best training, its more of hands on training which can be good but bad at the sometime since you'll make plenty of mistakes along the way.
-Upper management is not the best out there a lot of favoritism within the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementPromote those who really show the qualities of a leader and coach, not those who spend the most time kissing up to upper management.

Enjoyable place to work

Financial Analyst (Former Employee) Bellevue, WA (US)

I worked at T-Mobile full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Competitive salary, fun company events, free beverages in breakrooms Cons: Lots of behind the doors business going on to try… Advice to Senior Management: Have more of an open door Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good company

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA (US)

I have been working at T-Mobile as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Management is good. Employee Friendly policy Cons: i didn't feel any cons Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on T-Mobile.

Worked for T-Mobile? Contribute to the Community!