Syntel

www.syntelinc.com

Never think of joining Syntel, your life sucks @ Syntel

Senior Project Leader (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ (US)

ProsFreshers place, less talented managers :)

ConsNo ethics, No Professionalism, No work-life balance, No competitive pay, No employee satisfaction, No Green card processing, Horrible support teams especially HR team, ODC(Visa processing team) these guys won't listen to CEO as well :).
Managers are not really professional managers, you can became manager if you are with this company for 6 years(You don't need any skills), 80% managers don't know what is managing people. No recognition, Full of politics, Favoritism and no respect to talent. Managers expect you as their dog.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you don't know how to recognize and retain talent learn from other competitors, if you don't think about employee satisfaction you forget about 2 billion target. Clock stops ticking.. straighten support groups first otherwise you will continue to loose talent.

Software Developer

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Syntel

Pros: Good salary if you negotiate well.. Hard working employees.. Cons: HR department is highly incompetent No Professionalism Exploit a lot to… Advice to Senior Management: Giving advice to Management is waste because no action will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Rewarding experience, presenting opportunities to scale up and grow

Delivery Manager (Current Employee) Mumbai (India)

I have been working at Syntel full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good leaders with vision and strong believers in transformations. Cons: Limited working locations, currently facing constraints from scaling and expansion Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Syntel.

Worked for Syntel? Contribute to the Community!