SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Its a Great Place to work!

Business Banking Relationship Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than a year

Prosthe Benefits including 401(K) are very competitive. The culture is very good and they do want to help people as well as shareholders. My local management team is very knowledgeable I would recommend working.

ConsI work in Commercial banking but I believe that it is getting very difficult for my partners in the branches. I would recommend only people that have worked for other banks and know the "branch" sales goals and are ok with that kind of culture.

Advice to Senior ManagementOverall I think the Management at SunTrust is very good. I do believe however that it is ok for us to be in the business of making money and we don't have to make it sound like everything you are doing is for a the benefit of the client and then charge them fees. Yes we charges fees.

nice upper management

Branch Manager (Current Employee)
Roanoke, VA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for less than a year

Pros: challenges to meet people behind me Cons: moral still old school and reluctant to change Advice to Senior Management: educate Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

conservative

Personal Banker II (Current Employee)
Duluth, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: 401k , ok pay , commissions, opportunity to move up Cons: micro management, conservative, managers thinks that they rule the whole… More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.