SunTrust

www.suntrust.com

Very frustrating experience after the first 2 months of training.

Personal Banker (Former Employee) Richmond, VA (US)

ProsBenefits were pretty good; salary was in line with competitors.Worked with some really good people.

ConsUpper management regards employees as dispensable; branch managers for the most part are people who spend their time self promoting rather than managing or producing revenue.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep turning people over constantly and you will find yourselves ranked in the low tier of banks. You cannot overcome low interest rates by charging fees on everything to the clients. This bank is a totally different bank now, and not in a good sense.

Nice regional bank to work for.

Personal Financial Representative (Current Employee) Gainesville, FL (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Some good people work for SunTrust. Cons: Lower salaries compared to competitors. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Best place I have worked

Database Administrator (Current Employee)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Overall work environment, Work from home policy, 401K match… Cons: Very bureaucratic when you need to work with other teams. Advice to Senior Management: Make inter-team collaboration easier and rely less on tickets as a starting point. … Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!