SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Wonderful Experience w/ Knowledge but pay and team work lacking

Consumer Loan Specialist III (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA (US)

I worked at SunTrust full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI loved what I did. I worked in the Loss Prevention Dept dealing w/ repossessions. I made extra money every month as much as 1k at 1st, due to my performance.

ConsWhat I didnt like was that in my 2nd year of working at STB, Our incentive guidelines changed, instead of it being on an individual basis now to get it the whole team had to meet certain goals.
Also we had two managers in the dept and they were totally different one was alot stricter. And the head of our dept didnt even know the details of our job. We did alot of work and was not compensated for it.

Overall positive experience.

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
Greenville, SC (US)

I worked at SunTrust full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits are good, most of the co-workers are motivated and… Cons: Salaries are low, might have to work teller during busy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Typical bank with outdated technology & cumbersome processes

I have been working at SunTrust

Pros: Competitive salary, ability to work remotely if you work in… Cons: Very old systems; tedious/inefficient processes to get very basic tasks… Advice to Senior Management: Make some of the systems that employees use more user-friendly,… More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.