SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Teller 1

Teller I (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at SunTrust part-time for more than a year

ProsThe work hours were great.The pay is ok. I really liked the training. They make sure that you are currently aware of new products and company changes. Excellent benefits.

ConsIt can be very stressful at times. It can be difficult to meet the goals, and they put a lot of pressure on you. It is really hard to advance in the company, which is why I left.

A dynamic roller coaster

Business Project Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Rate of pay, number of promotions, flexible hours when not in a Branch role. … Cons: Constant downsizing, reductions in force. Once you reach a certain level, there is not… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication with the team and honesty about the direction… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Typical bank with outdated technology & cumbersome processes

I have been working at SunTrust

Pros: Competitive salary, ability to work remotely if you work in… Cons: Very old systems; tedious/inefficient processes to get very basic tasks… Advice to Senior Management: Make some of the systems that employees use more user-friendly,… More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.