SunTrust
www.suntrust.com Atlanta, GA 5000+ Employees

Teller 1

Teller I (Former Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I worked at SunTrust part-time for more than a year

ProsThe work hours were great.The pay is ok. I really liked the training. They make sure that you are currently aware of new products and company changes. Excellent benefits.

ConsIt can be very stressful at times. It can be difficult to meet the goals, and they put a lot of pressure on you. It is really hard to advance in the company, which is why I left.

A dynamic roller coaster

Business Project Manager (Current Employee)
Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at SunTrust full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Rate of pay, number of promotions, flexible hours when not in a Branch role. … Cons: Constant downsizing, reductions in force. Once you reach a certain level, there is not… Advice to Senior Management: Better communication with the team and honesty about the direction… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Overall positive experience.

Financial Services Representative (Former Employee)
Greenville, SC (US)

I worked at SunTrust full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits are good, most of the co-workers are motivated and… Cons: Salaries are low, might have to work teller during busy… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SunTrust.

Worked for SunTrust? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SunTrust reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SunTrust CEO William H. (Bill) Rogers Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by SunTrust employees.