Sterne Agee and Leach
www.sterneagee.com Birmingham, AL 5000+ Employees

Great avenues for professional growth

Assistant Vice President (Former Employee)
Birmingham, AL (US)

I worked at Sterne Agee and Leach full-time for more than a year

ProsI was given a lot of responsibility and decision making opportunities at a critical early stage in my career. There is a very strong, motivating culture that is entrepreneurial and aggressive in nature. It was great to feed off and contribute to that energy.

ConsThe firm has a strong, experienced senior management team with a concise vision of where it would ilke to be in the future. That being said, sometimes it felt as though strategic decisions took too long to be implemented.

Good potential, poor execution

Investment Banking Associate/Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sterne Agee and Leach

Pros: Top-level mgt is good. Firm is profitable and has long-standing… Cons: In an effort to expand, they have failed to hire… Advice to Senior Management: Look for better leaders middle mangement level, start a leadership… More

Very Nice Place to Work

Executive Assistant (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Sterne Agee and Leach

Pros: Very Good Place for Learning Financial Services Industry Cons: Not enough women employees in Office Advice to Senior Management: Hire more Women Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sterne Agee and Leach.

Worked for Sterne Agee and Leach? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sterne Agee and Leach reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sterne Agee and Leach CEO Jim Holbrook. All reviews posted anonymously by Sterne Agee and Leach employees.