State Farm
3.5 of 5 1,283 reviews
www.statefarm.com Bloomington, IL 5000+ Employees

Internship Review

Clerical Intern (Former Employee)
Huntington Beach, CA (US)

I worked at State Farm as an intern for less than a year

ProsFriendly people, very nice place to work at. The agents there were all kind to me, and answered my questions whenever I had one about their job.

ConsEnded up doing menial tasks for most of the time, though this was more on my fault anyone else's. Could've taken initiative more to take on more and more difficult tasks.

Advice to Senior ManagementReally work with interns more and try to challenge them. If they don't meet your expectations, then give them something easier, but most interns should have strong abilities to achieve more than what you originally thing.

Great company, managers and benefits

Underwriter (Current Employee)

I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than a year

Pros: This is by far the best company I have worked… Cons: the pay could be a little better Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Working for an Agent is not Working for State Farm

Agency Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at State Farm full-time for more than a year

Pros: Job Security and helping insured Cons: No advancement opportunities if you work for an Agent More

There are newer reviews on State Farm.

Worked for State Farm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at State Farm reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for State Farm CEO Ed Rust Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by State Farm employees.