Starbucks
3.7 of 5 3,763 reviews
starbucks.com/careers Seattle, WA 5000+ Employees

Great Company

Shift Supervisor (Former Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Starbucks full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGreat people make the job a lot of fun. Compensation is great if you take advantage of SIP other stock options, 401K benefits and everything else. Starbucks does a great job of reinvesting into the partners. Company was not going in the right direction but when Howard took the reigns again it took a turn for the best and seems to be continuing in that direction.

ConsA lot is asked of those who run stores especially supervisors usually with time restraints. Additionally it is difficult to make a living off of the pay. Difficult for a career choice.

very very easy job

Barista (Current Employee)
Redwood City, CA (US)

I have been working at Starbucks part-time for more than a year

Pros: flexible and very fast paced Cons: customers can be a drag at time Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

awesome part-time job.

Barista (Current Employee)
Roseville, CA (US)

I have been working at Starbucks part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Most managers are flexible to your schedule, tons of fun getting to… Cons: If you don't know how to handle long lines it can be stressful. Anything that can go… Advice to Senior Management: Always keep workers up to date with the need to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Starbucks.

Worked for Starbucks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Starbucks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Starbucks CEO Howard D. Schultz. All reviews posted anonymously by Starbucks employees.