Standard Parking

www.standardparking.com

Needs some major changes n it would be great.

Former Employee - I Was Never Told My Job Title  in  Queens Village, NY (US)
Former Employee - I Was Never Told My Job Title in Queens Village, NY (US)

Pros

The workers are good humble and hard working . You feel like family once your on board. The Pay is Good. Also you can join the union after 3 months n start gaining benefits.

Cons

Its a job that requires a lot of standing and short breaks to recuperate from the excessive standing. Shifts are unchangeable and management is hard to talk to. Management display Racial Discrimination, Endangered workers, Unsafe work environment, displayed ethnic Hierarchy, and Religious Discrimination. I never found out my job title everyday was a new assignment.

Check in on the locations unannounced and you'll see more of what is really going.

Other reviews for Standard Parking

don't apply, walk away

Pros

Nothing was a positive here

Cons

Very unorganized and confused management

Get new Senior Management

My experience working with Standard Parking was good overall it is a very relaxing easy job that requires no experience.

Former Employee - Parking Garage Attendant  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Parking Garage Attendant in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Pros

If you are a high school/college student you have plenty of time in between lunch hour and when everyone goes home to study or read. There really is not much supervision, the job is easy to do does not entitle much no former experience is needed.

Cons

There are a lot of customer problems so if you work for standard parking you much know how to separate business with personal feelings. The company does not value a students schedule it is not flexible it is set in stone and does not respect its part-time employees. There is also no way to advance within the company my former employee instead of giving me a management position in another location she gave it to her daughter. Instead of another employee with more years and experience.

I advice management to REPLACE all of its booth Attending's with the Electronic Machines. That way the company can save its money without having to pay employee's and managers or area supervisors it would cut the company cost greatly as a former employee I felt I did nothing that a 3rd grader students could not do working as a cashier in a booth in a parking garage.

There are newer employer reviews for Standard Parking.

Worked for Standard Parking? Contribute to the Community!