This company has potential.

Current Employee - Production Management  in  Plano, TX (US)
Current Employee - Production Management in Plano, TX (US)

I have been working at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Medical device industry is a steady business as a whole. Really nice facility compared to others worked for; location is great. If we stay focused, and stay on top of programs, work together, we can be successful.

Cons

Highly regulated, impossible to make small changes to the process. Engineers need train others on changes they wrote. Work week schedule needs adjusting.

Lead us. We will follow.

Other Reviews for St. Jude Medical

Professional medical device company focused on customer satisfaction and the well-being of its patients.

Current Employee - Field Clinical Engineer
    Current Employee - Field Clinical Engineer

I have been working at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than a year

Pros

Company dedicated to well-being of employees in order to improve quality of work and customer satisfaction.

Cons

Out shown by competitors - Biosense Webster, Medtronic, and Boston Scientific.

Employee education is extremely important. Field-based employees should continue to undergo rigorous education to keep up with the market.

Growth, innovation, and sometimes frustrating

I have been working at St. Jude Medical full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Good place to start a career. The products make a difference. Some of the world's smartest people

Cons

Lack of vision. Difficulty transitioning from fast follower to leader. Eroding corporate values.

Share your vision with employes, top to bottom. Be honest. Don't forget to innovate internally. Begin to recognized the need for diversity of style. Reduce the short term knee jerk reactions.

There are newer employer reviews for St. Jude Medical.

Worked for St. Jude Medical? Contribute to the Community!