St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
www.stchristophershospital.com Philadelphia, PA

I really like my job

Unit Secretary (Current Employee)
Philadelphia, PA (US)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children part-time for more than a year

ProsMY and I stress MY unit is VERY fair and professional. Im not sure If I can say the same about every unit or department. My manager and director are flexible, personable and fair. Most of my coworkers are friendly and caring. I feel very blessed to work here.

ConsThey dont pay enough for the quality of work.

Advice to Senior ManagementPAY EMPLOYEES WHAT THEY ARE DUE...I really wished St. CHRIS paid a little bit more. If they did they would be the perfect 5 star job!

corporate leadership not the best

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children

Pros: small feel, MDs within group easy to approach and collaborate… Cons: poor leadership, benefits, and management would "disappear." We would received emails… Advice to Senior Management: appreciate your nursing staff, specifically NPs. Give them representation… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great Clinical Experience

House Staff (Current Employee)

I have been working at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children full-time for more than a year

Pros: great clinical experience. diverse patient population. physicians are caring… Cons: upper management often seems more concerned with the bottom line… Advice to Senior Management: focus more on actual quality improvement and listen more to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on St. Christopher's Hospital for Children.

Worked for St. Christopher's Hospital for Children? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by St. Christopher's Hospital for Children employees.