Sprint

www.sprint.com

Was an excellent company for me to grow

Former Employee - Manager  in  Overland Park, KS (US)
Former Employee - Manager in Overland Park, KS (US)

Pros

The ability to move between jobs every year allows for a ton of personal growth if you seek out and capitalize on the opportunities.

Cons

During the last few years of my career, compensation was locked. Company results were dictating this issue, but as I had moved up several tiers of responsibility, my pay did not increase to reflect those changes. This ultimately led to me leaving.

The current management team seems to be doing well in turning the ship, I hope they continue down the current path.

Other reviews for Sprint

Bueacracy has become an amazing structure with Sprint Nextel

Current Employee - Implementation Project Manager  in  Fort Worth, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Implementation Project Manager in Fort Worth, TX (US)

Pros

Decent pay and decent benifits

Cons

There is an always increasing expectation of responsibility and responsiveness for same pay. While it is consistent work and is a position that you can hold on to. However, if you cannot get used to the steady increase of new job requirements and increasing sense of micromanagement I would suggest looking elsewhere.

Happy employees make happy customers. When I say happy employees I mean give them a break and remove the microscope from their numbers and give them a chance to succeed or fail on their own. Than should they not be able to succeed begin the micro-managing again.....

Good Long Term Career Opportunity

Current Employee - National Account Manager  in  San Ramon, CA (US)
    Current Employee - National Account Manager in San Ramon, CA (US)

Pros

Excellent growth opportunity with reasonable expectations and culture. Once you prove yourself you can make a long term career at Sprint. Employee retention is strong.

Cons

Until the expected growth occurs upside opportunities are limited and will take some time to develop. Sprint is a telecom company so while it is nimble compared to its competitors there is still a good deal of bureaucracy.

There are newer employer reviews for Sprint.

Worked for Sprint? Contribute to the Community!