Spiceworks
www.spiceworks.com Austin, TX 150 to 499 Employees

Nice start up feel! Good people and great management

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Spiceworks full-time for less than a year

ProsAs we all know, starting up a new job is never easy. The ramp up period takes weeks even months. Spiceworks has really put in the effort to make the new hire transitioning as simple as possible. They provide in depth training (depending on group/division) as well as detailed schedules and sufficient new hire collateral.

To put this in perspective, In the past 5 years I worked at literally a hand full of companies (large and small, startup and established), none of which put in even half the effort that Spiceworks is doing. What does that tell you? Well, it tells you that they are willing to invest heavily in your success. I don't know about you but I'm not a big fan of working at companies that use and abuse your talent.

ConsNothing just yet. I'm sure I'll come up with small "cons" as time progresses but as long as we keep things as is (from upper management to the foot soldiers) I'll be content and continue to bust my ass for a good cause.

Great culture and fun environment, growing very very very quickly

I have been working at Spiceworks full-time

Pros: - Great perks - Free beer, snacks, food - casual environment - flexible schedule - friendly… Cons: - head count growth is very rapid - mentorship is low -… Advice to Senior Management: Adding more people doesn't always solve problems. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exciting, engaging environment. Company is doing very well.

I have been working at Spiceworks

Pros: - Very open communications. Little spinning and pep-rallying. - Good employees everywhere in the company (QA, development, sales, management) - Fun atmosphere; Friday beer bashes;… Cons: - Not really a 'con' but the company is experiencing growing pains. As we add people it'll be hard to keep the fun culture. -… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work; try keeping the startup culture as long as… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Spiceworks.

Worked for Spiceworks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Spiceworks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Spiceworks CEO Scott Abel. All reviews posted anonymously by Spiceworks employees.