Southwest Airlines
www.southwest.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

Great Leadership, Great People, Great Company

Supervisor (Current Employee)

I have been working at Southwest Airlines

ProsThe leadership, the culture and the people. Every employee is made to feel valued and appreciated on a daily basis. Not only by your managers and supervisors but by the leaders of the company. My 27 year old daughter says I go to daycare and not work everyday.

ConsVacation is a bit lame. Most companies have moved from vacation and sick benefits to PTO. It's difficult to hire for a senior position and offer only 2 weeks vacation. (3 weeks after 5 years)

Advice to Senior ManagementMove from Vacation and Sick to PTO. In my opinion this company is doing everything else right!

Top company to work for in the US.

Flight Attendant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Southwest Airlines

Pros: Great company. They listen and are willing to work with the employees. Its a company that actually cares. They send you… Cons: Some management officials can have a little more work on… Advice to Senior Management: I would advice senior management to be more proactive on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work, plan to stay until retirement

Flight Dispatcher (Current Employee)

I have been working at Southwest Airlines

Pros: The company really seems to care about you as a person, not just a worker. They provide job security, good pay, great benefits, and a… Cons: Unless you're at Headquarters or in management, it's mostly unionized. I hate unions, but I'm all but forced to be a member because my office… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southwest Airlines CEO Gary C. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees.