Southwest Airlines
www.southwest.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

IT Help-desk

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 5 years

ProsYou met new people on almost every call. The team I was on dealt with employee’s only, so it was an in most cases a nice call. The company as a whole is a GREAT company to work for. But the helpdesk itself is not.

ConsCONS, poor leadership on the Help-desk; If you’re not in there circle you won’t go far, you have to brown nose to the leadership.They have their favorites, even if their favorites don't know the JOB!!! Managers and Supervisors need to learn how to listen and communicate with the team.

Advice to Senior ManagementLearn how to listen and communicate with the team. STOP picking favorites!!!

I used to work for DGS services for 2 years

Ground Crew/Ramper (Current Employee)
Portland, OR (US)

I have been working at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: because i know i can help by loading and offloading… Cons: ah... nothing at all, maybe later Advice to Senior Management: well, I don't know yet. More

Coustomer Service

CSS (Current Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Southwest Airlines full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Really friendly culture. Many employees still understand the fundamentals of… Cons: Inconsistent work rules, poor use of employee resources department, too many cooks in the kitchen when it comes… Advice to Senior Management: Stop worrying about wall street and get back to fundamentals.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Southwest Airlines.

Worked for Southwest Airlines? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Southwest Airlines reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Southwest Airlines CEO Gary C. Kelly. All reviews posted anonymously by Southwest Airlines employees.