Sogeti

www.us.sogeti.com
  www.us.sogeti.com
There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti

If you want to learn how to Test properly this is the place

Former Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)
Former Employee - Consultant in London, England (UK)

I worked at Sogeti full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Excellent place to learn and grow as a testing specialist, very good place to be training as they have in house training company

Cons

The variety of projects, the clientst that were treated as a priority were not implementing cutting edge technology, there is a not enough of market share in Financial Services
Salary Package often under market rates
Hard to get on training courses

Look at career development and reward those appropriately

402 Other Employee Reviews for Sogeti (View Most Recent)

Incompetent

Former Employee - Consultant
    Former Employee - Consultant

I worked at Sogeti full-time

Pros

Average entry salary, 10k in education reimbursement, and placement at Microsoft, Starbucks, or Boeing. Recruiters are fantastic. There is ample bench time.

Cons

Management is unable to think outside of the box about what peoples sills are. They are unwilling to invest time in actually training you or setting up shadowing opportunities for you to grow while you're in the bench. The sales team won't acknowledge you if you're new and are often times unable to place you due to not knowing your strengths. It was a waste of my time and I'm not surprised they have such high turn-over.

Have PM on-boarding besides online modules. Also, keep in mind that if you're not talking to your new hires, you're not learning what they can do to help you. Talking about them in meetings is NOT the same as having actual face-time.

A great place to apply oneself and continually grow!

Current Employee - Consultant
    Current Employee - Consultant

I have been working at Sogeti full-time

Pros

Sogeti leads with an impressive knowledge base, network of thought-leaders, international presence and award-winning record of service. Everyone you meet here has great interpersonal skills for business, insight into many areas of knowledge and genuine compassion. "Fun" is one of the core company value!

Cons

This may be the nature itself of "consulting", but every person is individually accountable for promises and deliveries. This encourages great output from each person but may complicate the sharing of work.

There are newer employer reviews for Sogeti