Softchoice
www.softchoice.com Toronto, Canada 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fun place to start a career

SMB Sales (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Softchoice

ProsThe people and the training are great. For people that work hard and do their jobs well there are many opportunities for advancement. The work is easy but the pay is good and if you can sell the pay is great.

ConsTheir yearend is at the end Dec 31st so you have to work through the holidays.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompared to my previous employer the management at Softchoice is great and realy seems to care. I think there could be improvement in communication around operational issues and companywide changes.

Great and fun place to work and start your career

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Seattle, WA (US)

I worked at Softchoice

Pros: great training - fun office - bring your dog to… Cons: management could be better - younf company and young managers… Advice to Senior Management: provide your managers with better management training Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Place to work

I have been working at Softchoice

Pros: Dynamic work environment with an innovative organization. Softchoice is always looking for new ways to remain… Cons: Constant change does create challenge. Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Softchoice.

Worked for Softchoice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Softchoice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Softchoice CEO David MacDonald. All reviews posted anonymously by Softchoice employees.