Sodexo USA

www.sodexo.jobs

Very established and think of their employees first.

Caterer (Current Employee) Oneonta, NY (US)

ProsGreat training working in the food industry. The standards that are placed on safety and help create an understanding how all food services should be run. For anyone looking to own their own food establishment should work for Sodexo and take what they learned with them, they will own and run a successful and healthy business.

ConsI found it is very difficult for advancement in the corporation. Personal success in the company is based on who you know rather than what you know; it seems to be a tall, linear, chain of command and it becomes difficult to move horizontally. For people looking for advancement, they will have to move horizontally to a new location where a position may open up above them. When there are open positions in management it seems that the company looks elsewhere before looking at their own work force.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are a lot of intelligent, well organized, and strong decision makers in the lower management of the company. Even general employees sometimes seem more competent than the managers, find these employees and promote them.

Overall good company to work for

Operations Manager (Current Employee) Gaithersburg, MD (US)

I have been working at Sodexo USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great pay and benefits! Very organized Cons: Being a contract management company, you take the chance of being out of a job… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's an ok company

District Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Sodexo USA full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great people to work with. Diversity is a hallmark of… Cons: Lack of onboarding. Expensive benefits. Some senior leaders are more interested in… Advice to Senior Management: Create a culture of accountability for senior leaders. It appears there's a new mandate from upper management every couple of months, which in turns, creates… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Sodexo USA.

Worked for Sodexo USA? Contribute to the Community!