SmartBrief

www.smartbrief.com

Fun, interesting place to work, but needs more transparency, organization, increased salary

Tech (Current Employee) Washington, DC (US)

ProsSmart, friendly and motivated people who genuinely like each other. No lack of challenging projects and problems to solve. Encouragement to go off and investigate new technologies and areas of interest. Massive growth in recent months and more planned for the future.

ConsSmartbrief has existed for 10+ years. Time to give up the casual dot com environment and start structuring things. There is no formal process for yearly evaluations to get raises. No performance reviews. Salaries are not competitive. Terrible company-wide turn over rate. No transparency in career progression process. No 401k matching. Not enough vacation time.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmployees are learning whats happening within senior management through gossip. We have little idea where the company is headed. Increase salaries and you'll decrease the massive turnover rate. From the outside we are simply a company that sends email... lets innovate on that before email dies. I am putting "no opinion" for the following question because I have no idea how the CEO is leads SmartBrief.

Good atmosphere, great employees but poor pay

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

I worked at SmartBrief

Pros: Great health and metro benefits. Flexible with vacation hours. … Cons: Extremely low pay for the qualifications of employees. Mis-management of entry level employees. Hit the… Advice to Senior Management: Promote based on skill, not tenure. Re-evaluate bonus structure. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great people and a good atmosphere

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Washington, DC (US)

I worked at SmartBrief

Pros: The management and people around you make your job easier and… Cons: Wish there was more mingling between different departments more frequently. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on SmartBrief.

Worked for SmartBrief? Contribute to the Community!