There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Long time employee

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Sparks, NV (US)
Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Sparks, NV (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

At SNC I have worked on many challenging projects. We get full support to accomplish the mission. I work with incredibly intelligent teammates. It is very satisfying when the things we build are deployed and help the men and women in the field. Pay and benefits are great too.

Cons

you have to be a motivated self starter to work in engineering here. Our informal motto is 'no slackers'. Is that a con?

keep the projects coming and add more motorcycle parking.

204 Other Employee Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation (View Most Recent)

Outstanding

Current Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Hagerstown, MD (US)
    Current Employee - Systems Engineer in Hagerstown, MD (US)

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

This is the most diverse company I have worked for!!! I have traveled the world with this company. It continues to amaze me where we grow next. I love to tell my friends and family that I have finally found the company I would be honored to spend the rest of my career with.

Cons

Standardization across the business units would be greatly appreciated

Standardization across the business units would be greatly appreciated. I have been through several business units in several states and not one of them is alike. Less competition with in the business units would also be appreciated. We need to be able to utilize each business unit and not have to aproch them as a customer.

Look forward to coming to work every day!

Current Employee - Field Service Technician
    Current Employee - Field Service Technician

I have been working at Sierra Nevada Corporation full-time for more than a year

Pros

Been working for SNC for almost 2 years now and have loved it since Day 1. I love the work and the environment that I work in. Plenty of challenges and never the same day in a row. Great folks, good job, GREAT benefits! Can't say enough good things about SNC.

Cons

I really have not found any downsides that I can think of. I have enjoyed every day working here.

There are newer employer reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!