Sibley Memorial Hospital
www.sibley.org Washington, DC 1000 to 5000 Employees

Good employer

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Sibley Memorial Hospital full-time for more than a year

ProsCommitment to staff, small hospital atmosphere, pay for training/school, patients mostly from ritziest part of town. Many employees stay for decades.

ConsPay relatively low, physicians traditionally have enormous power over nursing staff, an organization very resistant to change.

Advice to Senior ManagementSince the Johns Hopkins merger, there's been a lot of muttering about what changes are going to happen. There has been little guidance from management beyond cliched platitudes about excellence and commitment.

Sibley is a wonderful place to work!

Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Sibley Memorial Hospital

Pros: Sibley is a wonderful community hospital that provides great employee relationships, wonderful patient care and is extremely customer focused. Sibley also has great… Cons: Sibley salaries reflect that of a community hospital, however the great… Advice to Senior Management: Continue doing a great job maintaining Sibley's wonderful reputation in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Days are numbered

I have been working at Sibley Memorial Hospital

Pros: free parking job amazing tenured employees loyalty from employees Cons: full time hours with no benefits 10+ years employees making less… Advice to Senior Management: senior management seems to be on cruise control different systems in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sibley Memorial Hospital.

Worked for Sibley Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sibley Memorial Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sibley Memorial Hospital CEO Robert L. Sloan. All reviews posted anonymously by Sibley Memorial Hospital employees.