Sherwin-Williams
www.sherwin-williams.com Cleveland, OH 5000+ Employees

Great company with benefits and good leaders.

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

ProsSherwin-Williams is a long established compnay with a great track record for hiring good people. Everyday is different, operating a store is enjoyable, providing above and beyond customer service, full benefits with bonus potential. Overall it is a great company to start at and if you want to stay you can definitely move up. Flexible schedule.

ConsIt takes a while to move up the ranks unless you are a real go getter but even then the chips need to fall in the right places. Sales calls, not quite cold calling, but practically. Working weekends and holidays, despite having a flexible schedule.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake care of the people who are the face of SW. The management teams in all of the stores across the country. Without them, the company will suffer.

Good Job to Get Through College

Sales Associate (Current Employee)
Fairfax, VA (US)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Better than average part time pay and generally they were fairly flexible with my school schedule, I… Cons: Very small staff in each store makes it difficult to call out sick if you need to as it places a great strain on those… Advice to Senior Management: Empower lower level employees and have friendlier work environments. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to start a career with.

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Sherwin-Williams full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Sherwin Willaims teachs you lots of valuable business knowledge. Helps groom you for the… Cons: Micro management to the minute! Its not about performance here but more so… Advice to Senior Management: Promote on job performance not who is the best yes-sir… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Sherwin-Williams.

Worked for Sherwin-Williams? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sherwin-Williams reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sherwin-Williams CEO Christopher M. Connor. All reviews posted anonymously by Sherwin-Williams employees.