Schneider Electric

www.schneider-electric.com

Overworked and Overlooked, but Optimistic

Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee)

ProsI'm never bored at work, and have lots of opportunities to learn new skills and meet new people. I'm proud of the company's "energy access" and sustainable development programs, its focus on green products, and its leading edge energy management software and solutions.

ConsI and many of my colleagues are paid less than we should be -- some of us considerably less. Everyone I know loves our CEO, but the executives under him are often unpredictable, unreasonable and unkind.

Advice to Senior ManagementReevaluate your approach to identifying and retaining talented employees. The attitude seems to be, "If you think you're worth more, prove it by getting another job offer." The reality is that nobody I work with would go out and get a competing offer just to negotiate a higher salary. If we get a better offer, we're gone.

Staff Software Engineer

Staff Software Engineer (Current Employee) Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Company has been doing well. Cons: Schneider Electric is a French owned company. Decisions about the entities based in North America are made… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company and Good culture

Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) Bangalore (India)

I have been working at Schneider Electric full-time for less than a year

Pros: Cab Facilities,Good Opportunities, Good work culture Cons: Nothing, Can do a better operation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Schneider Electric.

Worked for Schneider Electric? Contribute to the Community!