Sabre
www.sabre.com Southlake, TX 5000+ Employees

Hooked on the airline industry

Principal Product Marketing (Current Employee)
Southlake, TX (US)

I have been working at Sabre full-time for more than 10 years

ProsFlexible working hours, working from home or remotely are all acceptable here. If you want to see the world, this is the place to do it, since Sabre has customers and offices in every region of the world.

ConsIn order to be paid market salary, it's often necessary to move around, including leaving the company and coming back. The hours are awful - we're expected to travel overseas, work 12 hour shifts onsite 7 days a week, with little or no compensation during implementations.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen an employee survey continually says that we're underpaid, overworked, and generally unhappy, don't ask us to fix it. That's YOUR job!

Good place for starters to learn

I have been working at Sabre full-time

Pros: 1) Flexible timing 2) Good work culture Cons: 1) Bad HR 2) Not so good compensation More

Good employer

I have been working at Sabre full-time

Pros: Atmosphere, projects, technology, work-life balance, hardware Cons: Pay, compensation, noise, ...nothing else Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Sabre.

Worked for Sabre? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sabre reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Sabre CEO Tom Klein. All reviews posted anonymously by Sabre employees.