There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

C.Y.A.

I worked at SYKES full-time for more than a year

Pros

I learned A LOT, for better or worse. Great experience on my resume.

Cons

So many unscrupulous things happening behind the scenes, I don't know where to start. Very few career options/paths within the company if you have aspirations to grow. Dishonesty and finger pointing run amuck. With the exception of a select few, some of the most generally disrespectful people I have ever worked with. No sense of teamwork, only 'ME ME ME'

Back up your people when they are doing their job or acting on your behalf. Otherwise, it sends the message to everyone else not to take them seriously. Identify the rare employees you have that truly go above and beyond and recognize them, instead fo acting like they just performed the very basics of their job and continually using scare tactics to drive them to take on extra responsibilities, without the benefit. Be honest, and be accountable for your decisions.

337 Other Employee Reviews for SYKES (View Most Recent)

good

Current Employee - Marketing Communications Specialist  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Current Employee - Marketing Communications Specialist in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I have been working at SYKES full-time for less than a year

Pros

high salary plus other benefits and incentives, health card within one month, good working environment and great shifting hours

Cons

none so far, try to apply and see for yourself!

none.none.none.none.none

GREAT!!!!
    It was indeed a very good and great experience working with SYKES, the company as a whole is a great .

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Quezon City, National Capital Region (Philippines)

I worked at SYKES full-time for more than a year

Pros

The management are so PRO employees and also no politics around the production floor. benefits wise for the employees, employees are well compensated as to what they work for.

Cons

I don't see any downside during the time I work with them.

More programs for employees and continue to expand your business. More power to SYKES....

There are newer employer reviews for SYKES

Worked for SYKES? Contribute to the Community!