SRA International

www.sra.com
  www.sra.com
There are newer employer reviews for SRA International

Good Company, but not forward thinking

I worked at SRA International full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good benifits, great people, benifits and salary are good. Flexible work hours when not restricted by customer

Cons

Focused on markets that worked in the past, not necessarily what will work in the future. As a salaried person, you are expecte to work what ever it takes. However, when supporting the customer, although you are not paid, the company bills the customer for the work you performed beyond the normal work hours.

447 Other Employee Reviews for SRA International (View Most Recent)

Used to be a great place to work, not so much now

I have been working at SRA International full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I will say, the salary is pretty decent. And if you are in the right situation, there is the potential to work on multiple contracts.

Cons

In short, the upper management doesn't seem to recognize there are people working for them. Recently they announced several fairly significant changes to employee benefits. Their justification was to save what amounted to a couple of percentage points. I get the feeling that they decided to go after the employees forst, rather than trying to find any other option.

Ever since Providence Equity bought us, the company has been killing us with death by a thousand cuts

Current Employee - Project Manager in Fairfax, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Fairfax, VA (US)

I have been working at SRA International full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I like the people I work with

Cons

The company says it strives to be a "best place to work" but all of the HR actions they are taking proves otherwise. We are clearly driven by the bottom line, screw the employees.

With all the employees having to give up old time benefits, like the nice health care plan, the on-site nurses, and the formerly industry-standard PTO plan, why don't you chip in some of your excessive bonuses so you can feel the pain like the rest of the staff? You preach Honesty & Service, but why don't you live up to? Talk is cheap, much like your actions.

There are newer employer reviews for SRA International