SPX

www.spx.com

Bad morale at Tulsa office!

Office (Current Employee) Tulsa, OK (US)

ProsGood 401k plan. Nice coworkers.

ConsAt Tulsa the pay is low and people are constantly getting fired. Those that are still there are looking for another job where they can feel good about their employer. The president doesn't have a clue how to run a company. There is no opportunity to move up, you might make a lateral move but that is it.

Advice to Senior ManagementTulsa is always losing money and if you want to change that, start at the top. Put someone in that knows how to run a company and treat employees with respect.

OK

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at SPX full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Co workers are great to work with Cons: Opportunity to move up is non existant Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Target evolution to an enterprise IT

Program Manager (Current Employee) Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at SPX full-time for more than a year

Pros: Reasonable benefits and good people who are willing to work… Cons: Reorganize too often and is over matrixed with a lack… Advice to Senior Management: Less is more. Clearly understand what you want and what it… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SPX.

Worked for SPX? Contribute to the Community!