SAIC
3.3 of 5 1,001 reviews
www.saic.com Mc Lean, VA 5000+ Employees

It was an awesome company to work for before the IPO

Senior Analyst (Current Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for more than 10 years

ProsIf you want to work with really intelligent and passionate people, SAIC is a good option, especially if you have an energy, environment, government, military, or IT background.

ConsThe tone and feel of the company (at least my little corner of it) has gone drastically downhill in the past few years...basically since it became a publicly traded company. It's less supportive of individuals, and more focused on metrics and numbers now.

Great experience in defense work.

Senior Logistics Data Analyst (Former Employee)
Ogden, UT (US)

I worked at SAIC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very ethical. Focus is on customer as well as employee excellence. Job performance… Cons: SAIC sells services primarily to Department of Defense. Longevity is primarily based on your ability to stay billable on a contract.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good solid company overall.

GIS Specialist (Current Employee)
Melbourne, FL (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good corporate structure and plenty of offices nationwide. SAIC always seems to get the big wins on… Cons: Can change projects without warning, so you need to be flexible. 2013 insurance isn't the best but is trying to be competitive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on SAIC.

Worked for SAIC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at SAIC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for SAIC CEO Anthony Moraco. All reviews posted anonymously by SAIC employees.