SAIC

www.saic.com
  www.saic.com
There are newer employer reviews for SAIC

Most Fulfilling in 40+ years

Current Employee - Manager to Incident-Problem Team in Torrance, CA (US)
Current Employee - Manager to Incident-Problem Team in Torrance, CA (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Vision - direction
Management - Control of Team
TEAMWORK - The best team members
Collaboration - Willingness to work and assist with other teams (internal/external)
Cooperation - Againg willingness to jump in and volunteer when other non-SAIC teams would not

Cons

When a contract is expired, your left hanging without any 'next' assignment even after, blood, sweat and years (months) you have given to this fantastic company.

In advance of contract end date, start assisting employee to determine where in the area/region he/she may be able to contribute to another contract or engagement.

1159 Other Employee Reviews for SAIC (View Most Recent)

Saic review

Former Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Saint Louis, MO (US)
    Former Employee - Intelligence Analyst in Saint Louis, MO (US)

I worked at SAIC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great salary, great benefits. Professionalism is a must. Many departments to choose from. Fortune 500 company. Many sites for work, including overseas opportunities. DOD contractor.

Cons

Moving around the company seemed to be difficult. I worked ungodly hours, at a computer terminal that was never just mine.

I am proud to work for SAIC

Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Charleston, SC (US)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer III in Charleston, SC (US)

I have been working at SAIC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

SAIC has good health benefits in comparison to some other employers. I also enjoy the relaxed, yet professional atmosphere of the workplace.

Cons

SAIC HR department could use some remodeling. Trying to get a new employee hired on can sometimes be a long process. Sometimes the HR department makes mistakes or does not communicate with the hiring manager or the new employee, which can cause some distress.

If I could talk to the higher levels of management, I'd tell them that they need to work on employee retention. In the past few years I've been here, managers in my department have tried to give employees reasonable raises and bonuses. However, due to politics, this has been a problem.

There are newer employer reviews for SAIC