Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com

My last five years at Ryan has been both rewarding and challenging while affording maximum flexibility.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Austin, TX (US)

ProsI have been able to work from multiple Ryan office locations as well as from home when necessary to accommodate demands of family and my husband's job transfer.

ConsI really don't see any disadvantages to working at Ryan at this time, however, I do anticipate we will experience some bandwidth issues in the area of corporate services as we prepare for accelerated growth.

Advice to Senior ManagementIn the last couple years, I have seen that leadership has taken very positive steps in addressing employee feedback. As we continue to expand globally, we need to develop the appropriate level of IT infrastructure to handle global access points as well as increase resources in non-revenue producing corporate services support areas (Finance, Facilities, IT, Marketing, Professional Development and Training).

I am a 'lifer' at Ryan. I can't imagine working anywhere else and having such an entrepreneurial opportunity.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Flexible schedule is fantastic. I truly do have the freedom to work wherever I want and whenever I want as long as my work… Cons: The struggles we are facing as an organization relate to high growth in a… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! myRyan has changed the company for the better and… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

I consider myself extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to work at Ryan for the past 8 years.

Manager (Current Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The best decision Ryan ever made was to implement the "myRyan" work structure. Managers and employees have the flexibility to work without physically being… Cons: While out bonus structure is one of our greatest strengths, it can also sometimes be a source of friction between teams. Many employees have… Advice to Senior Management: I think all employees would like the opportunity to purchase stock in the company or earmark a certain percentage of monthly pay that would go… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!