Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com

My last five years at Ryan has been both rewarding and challenging while affording maximum flexibility.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Austin, TX (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX (US)

Pros

I have been able to work from multiple Ryan office locations as well as from home when necessary to accommodate demands of family and my husband's job transfer.

Cons

I really don't see any disadvantages to working at Ryan at this time, however, I do anticipate we will experience some bandwidth issues in the area of corporate services as we prepare for accelerated growth.

In the last couple years, I have seen that leadership has taken very positive steps in addressing employee feedback. As we continue to expand globally, we need to develop the appropriate level of IT infrastructure to handle global access points as well as increase resources in non-revenue producing corporate services support areas (Finance, Facilities, IT, Marketing, Professional Development and Training).

Other reviews for Ryan, LLC

Go to Ryan over Big Four

Former Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX (US)

Pros

Great work life balance; bonus structure can be lucrative, which creates incentive

Cons

Work can get repetitive; travel can get heavy at Times

Ryan, LLC has a very positive work/life balance culture.

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Lansing, MI (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Lansing, MI (US)

Pros

Ryan, LLC shows clear vision which is rare in these days of uncertainty. The standards for work product are high. Compensation and fringe benefits are competitive. The flexible work environment is definitely a plus and improves my productivity.

Cons

The down side of having high standards is that you are somtimes disappointed with results and the rewards.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC.

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!