There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Challenging and rewarding

Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax  in  Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Senior Consultant, Sales and Use Tax in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I enjoy the Firm's bonus structure that compensates people who work hard and bring value to the firm. The flexability Ryan give through the myRyan program is unmatched.

Cons

Can be stressfull at times. Would love to have a Christmas bonus. Wish partners would be more proactive instead of reactive.

It would be nice to have management be more transparent about what is going on. They are doing an execellent job though navigating the direction of the Firm.

203 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

I consider myself extremely blessed to have had the opportunity to work at Ryan for the past 8 years.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Manager in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The best decision Ryan ever made was to implement the "myRyan" work structure. Managers and employees have the flexibility to work without physically being in the office provided it does not impede client service. This environment allows for a much better work/life balance. Our bonus system also incentivizes teams to flight for our clients because a portion of employee compensation is directly tied to the refunds/fees we generate.

Cons

While out bonus structure is one of our greatest strengths, it can also sometimes be a source of friction between teams. Many employees have left our firm over the years because they are working just as hard as other successful teams, but their projects are just not generating the expected fees.

I think all employees would like the opportunity to purchase stock in the company or earmark a certain percentage of monthly pay that would go towards equity investment. This is something that was discussed in at our Firm meeting in March 2012. I believe our management team is still looking into it.

Sweet So Far

Current Employee - Senior Consultant  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

Cool people to work with so far...they seem very helpful.
    I can lots of potential in the type of projects and engagements I can be involved in.

Cons

There are sometimes steps and processes that you must go through to get simple things approved.
    It would be nice if it moved faster at times.

Check back with me in 6 months.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Worked for Ryan, LLC? Contribute to the Community!