Ryan, LLC

www.ryan.com
  www.ryan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC

Great company with a strong focus on excellence and taking care of their employees.

Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX (US)
Current Employee - Consultant in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time

Pros

Competitive pay and benefits with a good bonus system. Great atmostphere. Focus on results and not number of hours worked.

Cons

Potential for bonuses and success depend on the team you are a part of.

N/A

217 Other Employee Reviews for Ryan, LLC (View Most Recent)

Perfect for ambitious people who value hard work and want a dedicated CEO

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant
    Current Employee - Administrative Assistant

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I am extremely happy working for this firm. They have implemented a very flexibile work schedule which has allowed me to continue my education while working full-time here. As the company has been expanding, the management has been working harder to address the needs of their current employees to ensure we are still focused, interested, and invested in the company. It's almost as if the bigger the company gets, the more attention we get from the partners and the CEO himself. Our CEO, Brint Ryan, makes a dedicated effort to prove to his employees that he sees us as a valuable part of his firm, instead of nameless people making him money. Ryan's ethical standards defy the negative impression many people have of large corporations, and Brint Ryan does an amazing job of making the firm profitable and expanding it, while showing us that we are important to him and his firm's success. The comfort instilled from the company is accompanied by high expectations and demands hard work, which creates a positive setting because the vast majority of Ryan's employees are all driven to succeed, and therefore I feel surrounded by ambitious people who feel fulfilled by hard work and success.

Cons

Working from home is not the easiest task due to occasional slow interenet connections. However I prefer to work in the office anyway, so it is not that big of a deal to me.

It is difficult to think of advice to give to the management becuase they are normally very dedicated to staying in touch with us to begin with.

Great company!

Current Employee - Sales and Use Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales and Use Consultant

I have been working at Ryan, LLC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Ryan is a great place to work! I have a great manager and the work hours are incredibly flexible with the MyRyan program. I can come in and out whenever I like, just as long as I get my work done. I can also work from home whenever I want. It's great!

Cons

The salary is a little low compared to competitors. You have the potential to make large bonuses, however, it takes a long time to get one in my department. I've been here over a year and have not received a bonus yet.

There are newer employer reviews for Ryan, LLC